Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bucket List App


Everyone has things that they want to accomplish or see in life before they "Kick the Bucket". This type list is called a "Bucket List". If you are one of those people that like these type lists, then I have found an App for your Smartphone. My opinions below are my own and I have no financial interest in this App, or with the developer. I have found a pretty cool App, and I wanted to share it with everyone.

The App I have loaded to my Smartphone is called The Bucket List. I downloaded this from the Google Play store for my Android powered phone. This App comes from Metrosphere. I have really enjoyed this App and have started my own Bucket List with all of the things I want to accomplish and see before I kick the bucket. Funny thing is that once I started adding to the list, I realize very quickly that there are still a lot of things I still need to do and see. The nice thing about this App is that it organizes your items in a nice neat list.



This is really an easy App to use. After you start the app you go directly to the add to list screen. All you have to do is add an item to the list. After you add the item you can then assign the item with a priority rating from 1 to 5. This allows the higher priority events to be at the top of the list. You can go back into the list at a later date if you want to add additional notes, or change the priority rating.



An extra feature that I really like is found on the tab called "Other". This allows you to see other people's Bucket List items. These are all listed as anonymous. You can even comment if you wish, or click "like" if you like the Bucket List Item. Another thing I like about the "Other" listing, is that it can spark additional items you may not have thought of at the time you made your list.

This App makes me think about the 2007 Movie "The Bucket List" . What a great movie that was. I bet there was not a dry eye in the theater when that movie played. What's nice about Bucket Lists, are that you do not have to be dying to make one. You can make one if you are a young adult, or even and older senior. There are so many things in this world to do and see that my list is going to be very long.

I certainly give this App a thumbs up, and rate it very high. It is simple to use, and it is a free App. If you use your Smartphone as much as I do, this is an App you will want to download. This App is also available for your iPhone Smartphone on iTunes.

Good Luck with you own Bucket List.

















1 comment:

  1. That App sounds quite interesting. I'll have to check it out. I never saw the movie. Watching it will go on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and your comments. Comments are moderated, I review them and remove any spam before posting. I check messages often.
Thanks Rob