Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome to Stuck On 50

Since I have turned 50, I have vowed to stay in shape and start doing more extreme things that I have always wanted to do. I thought I better get to it before I run out of time. I have totally embraced my age of 52, and am really excited about all the things I still want to do in my life. This Blog will document all of the cool things I plan on doing. I guess you could call it a bucket list of sorts. I am a father of 4, and a Grandfather of 7. And I have no plans of slowing down. I am not a sit on the couch type person. I do not following any current TV shows religiously. I feel my best when I am outside in the open air. My wife often tells my I am like a 12 year old. Funny thing is, I still feel like I am 12. I hope you enjoy my adventures, and there might even be some advise along the way with fitness and healthy eating. You must stay fit and eat healthy if you are going to stay active. Enjoy the ride, I plan too.


2 comments:

  1. Go you. I just got a boxing bag this year - for my living room. No need to stop having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Beat that bag and teach it a lesson.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and your comments. Comments are moderated, I review them and remove any spam before posting. I check messages often.
Thanks Rob