Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jet Boat Fun at Myrtle Beach



I had a chance to get away from school and work  for a week off and I found myself at Myrtle Beach , SC.
There is something special about the beach. I think I have finally figured out what it is. I think the attraction is that there are no worries when you are at the beach. You get to sit on the beach and forget about your worries and your troubles. It's like there is nothing else going on in the world but where you are at right now. It is a great feeling and very relaxing.


Jet Boat Ride
As awesome as the beach is, I have found that I can only sit still and relax for so long before I need to get up and do something fun and exhilarating. I was able to find this at Broadway at the the Beach in Myrtle Beach. We found a Jet Boat ride there that will knock your flip flops off. The ride includes 360 degree turns and high speed passes under one of the bridges along the walkway. This exciting ride was worth the price of admission to ride. The Beach Rider Jet boats will fill any void you have if you are looking for some fun above playing putt putt.




Already ready to go back to the beach.

With all the fun I have every time I go to the beach , I think I could live there all summer long. I hated that we had to come back to the real world. I can only get back to work and start saving for the next trip. Without a doubt I will be back to ride the Jet Boats again. That is a have to do every time I go to the beach from now on. That is unless I figure out how to buy one and ride it at the local lake.








2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and your comments. Comments are moderated, I review them and remove any spam before posting. I check messages often.
Thanks Rob